I'm looking for some help with lodging in SC. This would be for 2-3 nights, one bed, private bath, HW, heat if needed and access to a fridge if possible.
I'd like to keep the price under 50 per night. We likely won't have a car and would like to stay in a somewhat quiet room.
I've looked at TA, Moon and a couple other books- no prices, no websites, outdated info and mixed reviews.I also find that the places that get most ink are out of my price range.
Lastly, we won't arrive into town until after 6:30pm - Can we wing it?
Appreciate any help.
San Cristobol de las Casas
- 1 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 2 Oasis Cancun
- 3 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 4 Surfing Baja: Aacapulquito, Zippers and the Rock
- 5 Driving
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 9 Campeche anyone?
- 10 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 11 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 12 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 13 Belize in August with teens
- 14 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 18 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 19 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 20 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 21 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 22 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 23 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 24 Cancun day trips
- 25 Quick CR Trip Report