Our daughter is working for a study abroad program in El Salvador and she has the week before Easter off and we were going to go down and travel with her. We were thinking of Costa Rica but have read horror stories about "Semana Santa." I am assuming this could be a problem throughout Central America and unfortunately we are very late in booking for this upcoming end of March. Thanks for any suggestions.
Semana Santa (week before Easter) in Nicaragua
- 1 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 7 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 8 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 11 Oasis Cancun
- 12 Driving
- 13 Driving around costa ica
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 16 Campeche anyone?
- 17 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 18 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 19 Belize in August with teens
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 23 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 24 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 25 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?