Toro Loco is a fun, casual, sports bar hangout where you'll find many local Americans who live in Bocas having a beer. It's just behind the town park on Central Avenue. The bar's been in Bocas for over two years now and just got new owners. Formally known as Bohmfalks, Toro Loco is now owned by a couple from Florida who have brought a lot more excitement to the place. They have darts, really good bar food including burgers, quesadills, chicken fingers & wings, chili, mozzarella sticks, all $6 and under. They also have free popcorn all day, happy hour M-F 12-6pm and Sat&Sun 4-6pm. Most importantly they have the best service in Bocas. Live music and weekly poker games. Many of the local Americans consider Toro Loco their favorite hangout. It's a great place to meet new people living here or traveling through and relax with a cold beer.
Sports bar in Bocas town with darts, wifi, live music, poker, 5+ tv's...
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 3 Belize in August with teens
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Driving around costa ica
- 8 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 9 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 10 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 13 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 14 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 17 Cancun day trips
- 18 Quick CR Trip Report
- 19 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 20 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera