My daughter and friends are going to be flying into PV in November and will need to get a taxi to their hotel. I haven't been to PV in a few years - can't recall exactly where the taxi booths are. Any info or advice for them on avoiding the crazy timeshare guys and getting directly to a cab?
Taxi from Puerto Vallarta airport
- 1 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 2 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 3 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 4 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 5 Oasis Cancun
- 6 Driving
- 7 Driving around costa ica
- 8 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 9 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 10 Campeche anyone?
- 11 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 12 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 13 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 14 Belize in August with teens
- 15 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 19 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 20 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 21 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 22 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 23 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 24 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 25 Cancun day trips