I'm planning on leaving for a few weeks/months in Central America (Belize, Honduras, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, etc). I do suffer from severe food allergies to nuts and peanuts. I would like people with similar allergies and who travelled to Central America to share with me their experiences. I'd like to know if it is easy to find safe food, even outside major cities. I'd also like to know to which extend people understand what an allergy is. Anyone with knowledge on the matter is also welcome to answer.
Travelling in Central America with food allergies
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 7 Oasis Cancun
- 8 Driving
- 9 Driving around costa ica
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 12 Campeche anyone?
- 13 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity