I am finally leaving in 10 days for Costa Rica. We are renting a car and driving. My final plans are 2 days Saripiqui, 3 days la fortuna(1 day going to Cano Negro), 2 days Monteverde and back to Ajuela for the last 2 nights(leaving in the morning). Thanks for all the advice from everyone on this forum. Any last minute advice on restaurants or activities.
Trip to Costa Rica in December
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Belize in August with teens
- 3 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 4 Driving around costa ica
- 5 Campeche anyone?
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?