I've never been to either of these places and I'd love to get feedback on the pros/cons for each island! Some things I'd like to consider:
-Where to stay (area)
-Transportation (around island and to the island itself)
-Diving (which one is better/where to see whale sharks)
-Interesting/fun land activities offered
Utila or Roatan??
- 1 Surfing Baja: Aacapulquito, Zippers and the Rock
- 2 Driving around costa ica
- 3 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 4 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 5 Driving
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 8 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 9 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 10 Belize in August with teens
- 11 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 12 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 13 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 18 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 21 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 22 Cancun day trips
- 23 Quick CR Trip Report
- 24 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 25 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar