Not too long until I head off to Mexico and Central America for 10 weeks! Only 14 sleeps to go!
Any last minute tips? safety? what to wear? places to avoid/visit? Border crossings?
Anything i really should pack? or leave behind..
I'm travelling overland for the whole trip from Mexico City to Panama City and everything in between, well except for El Salvador.
My question today though! What are laundry services like along the way? Should I be packing a clothesline and washing liquid or is it easy enough to drop a bag off somewhere and pick it later?
My itinerary doesn't have me in one place for more than 2 days or 3.
I am also taking along my netbook to update my blog and backup my photos as often as possible. Any tips or experiences with Wifi?
Wifi & Laundry
- 1 Quick CR Trip Report
- 2 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 4 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 8 Cancun day trips
- 9 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 10 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 11 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 12 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 13 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 15 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 16 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 17 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 18 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 19 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 22 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 23 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 24 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report
- 25 Single parent signature