A girlfriend of mine and I are both about to do a veryyyyy long phd program, and we have 1 or 2 months of freedom to travel before the workload begins. I want a trip that is affordable, gorgeous, and adventurous and hits up multiple places. We are planning for June/July. We're both quitting our jobs in May, so things are a bit flexible. What are some good trip ideas/paths/routes/must-sees to accomplish? I am really not sure where to begin/end and how to be efficient in my planning in order to see the most I can see! Thanks for any help!
1-2 months before i park myself down to complete a phd.
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Vaya Adventures
- 4 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 5 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 6 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 7 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 8 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 9 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 10 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 11 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 12 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 13 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 14 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 15 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 16 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 17 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 18 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 19 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 20 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 21 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 22 Flights on LAN
- 23 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 24 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 25 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down