I'd like to spend 7-9 days in Peru. We have free miles to get there, and some free hotel miles. We can afford a rental car and meals, but not a lot of trains, boats, adventures, etc. I'd like to fly into Lima, and then visit one or two scenic places. For example, we have free hotel points where we could stay in Lima, and then drive to Paracas for a few days (Hiltons in both places). I know, it'd be a shame to go to Peru and not see Machu Picchu. BUT it seems that that might be more than we can afford. And it'd be better to go to Peru than to not go at all, right? So I'm wondering what other ideas you might have for such a trip.
10 day itinerary for Peru on a small budget
- 1 Vaya Adventures
- 2 Best places to visit in Brazil
- 3 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 4 Brazil World Cup
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 travel to iguazu?
- 7 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 8 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 9 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 12 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 13 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 14 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 15 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 16 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 21 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 22 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 23 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 24 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 25 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????