I have an 11 hours layover in Buenos Aires, arriving at Newbery (Aeroparque) at 11am,
and flying out of Ezeiza at 10:30pm. I plan to leave my luggage at Newbery, take a taxi
to the center and do some sightseeing, then take a taxi back and from Newbery take
a bus around 6:30pm to Ezeiza (with a voucher given by the airline). It's my first time
in Buenos Aires and I have several questions:
1. Is the above a reasonable plan?
2. What would you recommend to see in about 6 hours? I'm a good walker but it will be an afternoon in the hottest month of summer.
3. Are there hop-on hop-off tour buses?
4. last info I read, dating 2011, is that there is a left luggage facility at Terminal A
of Newbery. Is this correct?
5. I will have laptop and other electronics with me: is it safer to leave everything at the left luggage or take a backpack with the electronics with me?
11 hours layover in Buenos Aires
- 1 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 4 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 Vaya Adventures
- 9 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN