Have been watching the air fares from Denver to either BA or Montevideo for several months. The fares are consistently $1300 and up. I've checked many of the consolidators (Travelocity, Expedia, Kayak, CheapOAir, etc.) as well as directly with the appropriate airlines. For those of you that have traveled to these destinations recently, am I beating my head against the wall to think that fares will be less? I know we can't predict what the airlines will do and what fares will be in the future, but is this about the going price? Thanks for any/all information.
Airfare Prices to BA or Montevideo
- 1 Vaya Adventures
- 2 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 7 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 9 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos