Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
- 1 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 2 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 3 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 4 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 7 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 8 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 9 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Vaya Adventures
- 12 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 13 travel to iguazu?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos