This Tues (Jan. 13) is my only day to do it & I was thinking of going through Latin Adventures company. They say $130 for 2 people or $50/person if there are 3. We'd leave Quito in the morning, stop at the equator line & go on to Mindo from there, we'd have some options of what we do there (I'd like to do the short hike to the waterfall, see the butterflies & maybe zipline) It's a full day trip. I'd love to do this trip but can't really afford $130. But I could swing $50 or even $65 hopefully someone fun wants to come join me. I'm a woman from the US & speak some Spanish & don't mind male or female company.
Anyone wanna go to Mindo Cloud Forest w me?
- 1 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 4 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 5 Vaya Adventures
- 6 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 7 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 8 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 9 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 Flights on LAN
- 12 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 13 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 14 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 20 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 21 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 22 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 23 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 24 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre