I'm told US citizens must pay a fee of $160 when arriving by air from an international destination. 1) I will be going on a cruise the same day I arrive. Must I pay this fee ? 2) I went to Argentina and Chile in 2007 and for Chile I paid a fee and they stapled a paper in my passport that , I believe, was good for 10 years. I now have a new passport. Can I bring my old passport to show them? And, I don't have such a paper for Argentina in my ,passport but I have my entry /exit stamps. I'm not sure if I paid a fee when I entered or not . (perhaps I did not because I flew in from Iguassu on the Argentina side to Buenos Aires and avoided my entry being from an international destination). 3) if one must pay the $160 can it be done upon arrival at the Buenos Aires (EZE) airport ?..........Randy
Arrival Fee when entering Argentina.
- 1 Back to South America
- 2 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 5 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 6 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 7 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 8 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 9 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 10 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 11 Vaya Adventures
- 12 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 13 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 Flights on LAN
- 16 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 17 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk