I plan on leaving for Colombia and then Bolivia very soon but am finding it difficult to get answers to certain questions:
1. What are the most affordable and DIRECT flights from Bogota to Salar de Uyuni or at least Sucre in Bolivia? In USD, approximately what would this cost next month?
2. In total, how long are the bus rides from Salar de Uyuni to Sucre?
3. What are the most affordable, convenient and DIRECT flights or bus rides from Sucre to Salta in Argentina (means of transportation and duration)? In USD, approximately what would this cost next month?
4. What kind of adapter do I need for Bolivia (not voltage but style)? I am from the US. Is it the same style or different? If different, then if possible, I’d like to see a photo or image of some sort.
Thanks for your time. Charlie
Bolivia Transportation Inquiries: Flights & Buses
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Back to South America
- 6 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 7 Vaya Adventures
- 8 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 9 Brazil World Cup
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN