My husband has heard that with the currency situation in Argentina, dollars (well hidden) have power when it comes to shopping and bargaining. Can anyone weigh in on this?
Bringing Greenback to Argentina
- 1 More suggested reading
- 2 Flights on LAN
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 5 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 6 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 7 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 8 Back to South America
- 9 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 10 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 11 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 12 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 13 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 14 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 15 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 16 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 17 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 18 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 19 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 20 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 21 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 22 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 23 LAN South America airpass
- 24 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS