I am planning to be in Chile in August for about 2 weeks with my husband. I would like to do Easter Island for 4 or 5 days, the San Pedro de Atacama area, Santiago, Valparaiso and some wine country exploration. What is the drive from Valparaiso to the Colchagua Valley Wine area like? We like to rent a car when possible and use local guides. Where would this work for us and when would it be better to do local tours? Can anyone recommend local guides for these areas? How difficult is it if we don't speak Spanish? Finally, what kind of weather can we expect? Any responses to my many questions would be helpful. Thanks
Chile itinerary for August for English only speakers
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Back to South America
- 6 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 7 Vaya Adventures
- 8 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 9 Brazil World Cup
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN