Am planning a Christmas (I know it's last minute!) trip to Peru this year. We'd like to spend 4 nights in the Amazon, comfortably if possible as we're not too adventurous, and 4 nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu, spending at least one night at MP. Has anyone heard of SA Luxury Accommodations and would you recommend them? Also hear that David and Percy are great tour guides buhogan I use them if I book through a tour company? Am I being realistic to think I can get reservations only 4 weeks away? Any help is appreciated.
Christmas Trip 2012 to Amazon and Machu Picchu
- 1 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 2 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 5 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 6 Vaya Adventures
- 7 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 8 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 9 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 10 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 Flights on LAN
- 13 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 14 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 20 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 21 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 22 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 23 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 24 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre