Am planning a Christmas (I know it's last minute!) trip to Peru this year. We'd like to spend 4 nights in the Amazon, comfortably if possible as we're not too adventurous, and 4 nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu, spending at least one night at MP. Has anyone heard of SA Luxury Accommodations and would you recommend them? Also hear that David and Percy are great tour guides buhogan I use them if I book through a tour company? Am I being realistic to think I can get reservations only 4 weeks away? Any help is appreciated.
Christmas Trip 2012 to Amazon and Machu Picchu
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 3 Flights on LAN
- 4 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 5 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 6 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 7 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 10 More suggested reading
- 11 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 14 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 15 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 16 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 17 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 18 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 21 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 22 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 23 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 24 LAN South America airpass
- 25 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs