I have been doing some research on flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls and cannot believe how expensive they are! I also read that if you book them online, but selecting Argentina as your country of residence (when in fact USA is my country of residence), the flights are more than 50% less. I went through the process to validate this, and it is indeed true. HOWEVER, wondering if anyone has taken this route and if they encountered any trouble??
Discounted flights within Argentina
- 1 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 4 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 5 Vaya Adventures
- 6 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 7 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 8 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 9 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 Flights on LAN
- 12 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 13 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 14 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 20 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 21 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 22 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 23 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 24 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre