I am planning a trip to Chile in December. Have been talking with several companies but can't find many reviews. Does anybody have experience with chile travel tours?? Am also talking to Cascada but they're a little less responsive to my questions. These companies all seem to want payment by wire transfer, how secure is that?
Experience with Chile travel tours?
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 3 Flights on LAN
- 4 More suggested reading
- 5 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 6 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 7 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 8 Back to South America
- 9 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 10 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 11 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 12 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 13 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 14 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 15 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 16 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 17 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 18 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 19 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 20 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 21 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 22 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 23 LAN South America airpass
- 24 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS