I am going on a trip in 2 weeks with Family to the Galapagos (Lindblad ship), Guayaquil, Quito, Banos, Cotapaxi. I am used to backpacking but this is a bit nicer trip with the inlaws and wife. I am very excited. I love good food. I will try anything once and like to eat street food (India, Thailand, Middle East). Any suggestions on places to eat and things I should try would be a huge help. Also suggestions on outings that are good for the less traveled as well as things I can do with my wife that are adventurous.
Food/Sight Recommendations in Guayaquil, Quito, Banos, Cotapaxi
- 1 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 2 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 3 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 4 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 5 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 6 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 7 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 8 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 9 Back to South America
- 10 Vaya Adventures
- 11 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 12 travel to iguazu?
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 15 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 16 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 17 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 18 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 19 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 20 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 21 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 22 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 23 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 24 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 25 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?