I'm an American who recently began living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. One of my friends is currently living in Pichilemu, Chile, and I'd like to visit her. Does anyone know the best/if possible cheapest way to go about this? I'm hoping to go the first week of March. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Getting to Pichilemu, Chile
- 1 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 2 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 7 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 8 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 9 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 10 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 11 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 12 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 15 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 16 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 17 Vaya Adventures
- 18 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 19 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 20 Flights on LAN
- 21 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 22 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 23 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands