I'm an American who recently began living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. One of my friends is currently living in Pichilemu, Chile, and I'd like to visit her. Does anyone know the best/if possible cheapest way to go about this? I'm hoping to go the first week of March. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Getting to Pichilemu, Chile
- 1 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 2 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 3 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 4 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 5 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 6 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 7 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 8 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 9 Back to South America
- 10 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 11 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 12 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 13 Vaya Adventures
- 14 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 15 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 16 Flights on LAN
- 17 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 18 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 22 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 23 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 24 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 25 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)