Hi, my family and I are arriving in Rio and staying for 5 days. After that, we are planning on visiting Sao Paulo, and then returning to Rio for our flight. (... much cheaper to fly home from Rio). We have priced internal flights, but are finding them to be expensive. Any ideas? Should we take a bus to/from? How do I go about finding a bus company? Any thoughts would help, thanks!
Getting to/from Sao Paulo from Rio
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 3 Flights on LAN
- 4 More suggested reading
- 5 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 6 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 7 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 8 Back to South America
- 9 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 10 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 11 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 12 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 13 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 14 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 15 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 16 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 17 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 18 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 19 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 20 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 21 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 22 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 23 LAN South America airpass
- 24 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS