We plan to visit Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay in January. After our tour, we plan to take the ferry to Colonia from BA, visit friend Colonia/Colonia Swissa/Montevideo, then return from Montevideo to BA and go to the EWE airport for flight home Saturday night However, how do we get there from the ferry terminal in BA. After reading about the cabs, how do we arrange a driver? We do not know the distance to the airport, or what a fare would be if we do prearrange a driver. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, we are looking forward to our visit. We return on February 2, a Saturday.
How to transfer from ferry terminal in BA to EWE
- 1 Brazil World Cup
- 2 Best places to visit in Brazil
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 5 travel to iguazu?
- 6 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 7 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 8 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 9 Back to South America
- 10 Vaya Adventures
- 11 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 12 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 13 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 14 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 15 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 16 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 21 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 22 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 23 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 24 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 25 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????