My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Back to South America
- 6 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 7 Vaya Adventures
- 8 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 9 travel to iguazu?
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 12 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 13 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 14 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 15 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 16 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 17 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 18 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 19 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 20 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 21 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 22 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 23 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 24 Flights on LAN
- 25 Need help with Cusco itinerary