My husband and I are wanting to visit the ruins of Tiwanaku. We also wouldn't mind fishing on Lake Titicaca. Does anyone know of a tour company that offers both of these in a package? We are only going to be there three days, possibly four so we wanted to make the most of it. We are more into the archaeologic aspects of Peru and Bolivia than the culturistic aspects of it. If we had more time, we would love to see both--but unfortunately, two weeks of cramming an entire country is somewhat perplexing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Lake Titicaca and Tiwanaku
- 1 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 2 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 3 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 4 Flights on LAN
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 9 More suggested reading
- 10 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 13 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 16 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 17 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 18 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 21 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 22 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 23 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 24 LAN South America airpass
- 25 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs