We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Late Night Layover in Lima? Anything to do?
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 3 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 4 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 5 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 6 Flights on LAN
- 7 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 8 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 9 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 More suggested reading
- 12 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 15 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 16 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 17 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 18 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 19 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 20 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 21 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 22 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 23 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 24 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 25 LAN South America airpass