I'm sure this has been asked, but I couldn't sift through the hundreds of posts on MP. Are there any good tour companies that do trips to Machu Picchu that would be worth taking as a single traveler? I'm in the process of saving for this trip (#3 on my list of top places I'd like to see), but I will be going alone. Trying to determine if it's worth it to go with a group of people on a guided trip or try to figure it out by myself.
Machu Picchu as a Single Traveler?
- 1 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 2 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 3 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 4 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 5 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 6 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 7 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 8 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 9 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Vaya Adventures
- 12 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 13 travel to iguazu?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos