Will depart tomorrow morning on a trip to Rapa Nui, Chile and Argentina. Over the past three months or so I have read with great interest your musings and trip reports. I have learned so much (and on many levels). Am grateful that you have taken the time to assist a fellow traveler with your comments, suggestions and admonitions. No iPad with which to easily file a trip report. Will have to rely on my journal notes if I hope to do so upon my return. Again many thanks...muchas gracias.
Many thanks to you all!
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Back to South America
- 6 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 7 Vaya Adventures
- 8 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 9 Brazil World Cup
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN