8-9 days in colombia in dec/jan. we plan to spend 4-5 full days in cartagena and then another 4 days somewhere else. we are having a hard time deciding between bogota and medellin. we are not going to go to beaches in colombia because all the places we want to stay are full, so will do that on another trip. we are trying to make sure we have enough time in cartagena, and then choosing the next best city to spend some time before heading to mexico for a full week on the beach. we are also traveling w/ a young baby, so can't do too much moving around although a small excursion from any of the above cities works as well. any advise greatly appreciated.
Medellin or Bogota/Itinerary ?s
- 1 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 2 Vaya Adventures
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 5 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 6 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 7 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 8 Flights on LAN
- 9 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 10 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 11 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 12 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 13 More suggested reading
- 14 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 17 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 18 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 19 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 20 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 21 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 22 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 23 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 24 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 25 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary