I have been to about 15 countries. The only Country that I went for one day was Brussels Belgium. I got to Brussels late at night to my Hotel. The next day I toured Brussels all day and left at night to Amsterdam By train. What I would like to Know is a visit to Montevideo, Uruguay good for one day. I plan on saving for a trip to South America in the near future and would like to go from Buenos Aires to Montevideo. Does anyone think that 1 day for Montevideo is good enough or perhaps 2 max. Thanks
- 1 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 2 car rental Foz Iguazu (arriving), leaving Iguazu Fall, Argentina
- 3 Iguazu falls itinerary options... ...which one makes sense?
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 6 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 7 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 9 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 10 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 11 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 12 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Vaya Adventures
- 15 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 16 travel to iguazu?
- 17 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 18 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 19 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 20 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 21 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 22 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 23 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 24 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 25 A spare day at Machu Pichu