Hello all! I have been looking through horseback trip stuff and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I am an experienced rider (owned horses from age 5-19). I'm 24 in relatively good shape and not afraid to "rough it"....i.e. camping and doing most of the horse care myself. I would love to take a long trip (at least 9 days....preferably more) in June and am fine with ending up somewhere else/willing to travel to where the trip starts. Almost every trip I've found looks too expensive for me, tailored to inexperienced riders or (related to price) really fancy. I could push and spend around $1500-$2000 for the trip, but I'd rather find something for less....My goal monthly budget is around $2,000 but I'm willing to save a little on the side before my trip to do this. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Need Advice- Ecuador Horseback Trip
- 1 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 2 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 3 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 4 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 5 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 6 Back to South America
- 7 Vaya Adventures
- 8 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 9 travel to iguazu?
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 12 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 13 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 14 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 15 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 16 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 17 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 18 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 19 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 20 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 21 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 22 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 23 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 24 Flights on LAN
- 25 Need help with Cusco itinerary