Am going to be in Rio for a week in March, traveling with my 3 and 6 yr old. Was thinking of traveling out of Rio for a few days and Paraty/Ilho Grande came to mind. Would this be appropriate for children of that age? Has anyone done so or does anyone have any recommendations? Am pretty clueless so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Paraty/Ilho Grande with young children?
- 1 Flights on LAN
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 4 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 5 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 6 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 9 More suggested reading
- 10 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 13 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 16 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 17 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 18 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 21 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 22 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 23 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 24 LAN South America airpass
- 25 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs