I'm planning to travel to Peru with my girlfriend on July for 12 days. I have never been there.
We would like to visit :
- Lima ( 1- 2 nights),
- Machu Pichu, Aguas Calientes, Pisac, (4 nights),
- Puno/Lake Titicaca (2 nights, is it enough?)
- Colca Canyon, if possible, in this period (3 nights)
I would like some help with the itinerary.
Thanks in advance,
Peru 12 days
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 Vaya Adventures
- 4 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 5 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 6 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 7 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 9 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 10 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 11 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos