I am posting again for one last question and thanks for all your help. If you can choose between the Tambopata Research Station or the Manu Wildlife Reserve, which would be better for wildlife/birds, clay licks, canopy tower, food and guides? I guess you will only know this if you have been to both or know someone that has. Thanks again, Joanie
PERU AMAZON TRIP
- 1 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 2 car rental Foz Iguazu (arriving), leaving Iguazu Fall, Argentina
- 3 Iguazu falls itinerary options... ...which one makes sense?
- 4 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 5 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 6 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 7 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 9 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 10 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 11 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 12 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Vaya Adventures
- 15 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 16 travel to iguazu?
- 17 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 18 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 19 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 20 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 21 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 22 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 23 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 24 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 25 A spare day at Machu Pichu