I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Studying spanish + surfing on the coast of ecuador?
- 1 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 4 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 5 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 6 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 7 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 8 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 9 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 10 Vaya Adventures
- 11 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 12 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 Flights on LAN
- 15 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 16 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Back to South America
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk