I wish to take a tour in english of the teatro colon with five other family members. I get conflicting information from the teatro colon web site in spanish versus email response in english and a phone call in spanish. Hard to know what really to believe: in the spanish phone it seems there are tours even in english that start at 9AM, 'no problem' with getting tickets immediately-come 15min before. English email-tours begin at 10AM for english language tour-also must pruchase at teatre not online. The Spanish web site suggests most 9AM tours are agotado, reservations and prchase seems to be able to be done 10 days or so in advance, but english language tours in morning not plenitiful (my sense). Where does reality lie?
teatro colon guided tours
- 1 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 Back to South America
- 5 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 6 Vaya Adventures
- 7 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 8 Brazil World Cup
- 9 travel to iguazu?
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN