I'm new to this forum and new to traveling, or should I say, I've never traveled before.
I'd like to visit South America for a period of say 3-6 months perhaps and would like to know from those who have traveled in this region, what operators you'd suggest for me to start my research.
Budget - I'm not looking for a budget package, and happy to go for a premium package.
Joshie in Geneva
Tentatively planning to travel in South America in the near future
- 1 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 2 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 3 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 4 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 Vaya Adventures
- 9 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 10 travel to iguazu?
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN