South America, fourth largest of the world’s continents. It is the southern portion of the landmass generally referred to as the New World. There are seven Natural wonders of South America. These are the followings:
1. Amazon Rainforest
2. Angel Falls
3. Galapagos Islands
4. Iguazu Falls
5. Salar de Uyuni
6. Atacama Desert
7. Torres del Paine
The Seven Natural Wonders of South America
- 1 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 4 Flights on LAN
- 5 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 6 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 7 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 8 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 11 More suggested reading
- 12 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 15 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 16 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 17 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 18 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 19 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 20 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 21 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 22 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 23 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 24 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 25 LAN South America airpass