I am arriving at AEP airport in Buenos Aires around 11pm, and departing from EZE at 9pm on the next day. I would gladly skip night sleep (and hotel expenses, too), leave lugguage in the airport baggage storage, go to the city center very early in the morning to see something and have a lunch, and then go directly to the airport to fly out. What kind of transportation and itinerary would you suggest ? I had an overview bus tour of BA during my previous visit.
Transportation for AEP - BA center - EZE itinerary
- 1 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 4 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 5 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 6 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 7 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 8 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 9 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 10 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 11 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 14 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 15 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 16 Vaya Adventures
- 17 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 18 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 19 Flights on LAN
- 20 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 21 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 22 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 25 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)