My husband and I are trying to plan a February 2013 trip to Patagonia, and have been trying for a week now to contact Cascada Expeditions (https://www.cascada.travel/) to learn more about their 7-Day W Trek. But no one answers the phone or returns emails.
Do any of you have another suggestion for a guided trek in Torres del Paine that is "demanding," but not exceptionally technical/strenuous? We're up for the 5-15 mile hiking days, but prefer not to have a full-on backpacking experience. Which is why we liked Cascada for the Ecodome lodging options. And the nights with wine and someone cooking for you. So not luxury, but not total wilderness either.
We'd love to keep it under $2500/person for the week trek. Any ideas?
And we've been thinking early February, but if any of you have advice on a better time to go, we'd love to hear it.
Trek through Torres del Paine in Patagonia
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 Vaya Adventures
- 4 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 5 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 6 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 7 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 9 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 15 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 16 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 17 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 18 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 19 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 20 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 21 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 22 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 23 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 24 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 25 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?