Here is the latest video from our journey through central & south america.
In this video we check out the ruins of Zaña then we head south the Huaraz to meet up with our team member Danielle and contemplate the Santa Cruz Trek. Before the trek we take a trip out to the incredible site of the ruins of Chavin de Huanta.
The video and article are available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Planet Kapow 44 : Zaña to Chavin de Huantar
- 1 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 2 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 5 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 6 Vaya Adventures
- 7 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 8 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 9 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 10 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 Flights on LAN
- 13 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 14 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 20 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 21 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 22 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 23 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 24 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre