Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 38 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we continue our journey through Colombia and check out the beautiful town of Salento and the nearby Cocora Valley, then head south to San Agustin via Cali and Popayan.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
video: Salento to San Agustin
- 1 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 Back to South America
- 5 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 6 Vaya Adventures
- 7 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 8 Brazil World Cup
- 9 travel to iguazu?
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN