My husband and I are going on a Galapogos tour ending Jan 24 and have two days in Quito, I am looking for things to do in or around Quito. With just 2 days I want to make the most of our time. Is it safe to tour around quito on our own? We are both in our 50s and we like to walk around and sight see? Should I find a tour guide and go on trips outside of Quito? This is our first trip to S America.
Want to make the best of two days in Quito
- 1 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 4 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 5 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 6 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 7 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 8 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 9 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 10 Vaya Adventures
- 11 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 12 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 Flights on LAN
- 15 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 16 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Back to South America
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk