We are flying into Caracas airport and will be forced to stay overnight to catch our plane to Los Roques the next morning. We have no desire to see Caracas and frankly, after reading many blogs here and the like, are a bit afraid of the dang town. In any case, could someone recommend a hotel very near the airport for us to just basically sleep in and then return to the airport. I realize they are expensive but I am willing to drop some money in return for a safe feeling.
Wanted: Hotel right next to Caracas Airport
- 1 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 2 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 3 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 4 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 5 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 6 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 7 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 8 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 9 Back to South America
- 10 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 11 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 12 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 13 Vaya Adventures
- 14 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 15 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 16 Flights on LAN
- 17 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 18 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 22 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 23 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 24 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 25 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)