I've seen other 40th birthday questions, but not in relation to my specifics; can you help?
My 40th bday is on New Year's day....but the bf and I don't like crowds. Also, we'll only have a 4 day weekend, and we have to fly out of San Francisco.
My initial ideas:
I know those are wide-ranging choices, but they interest me. Anyone want to weigh in? We like various combinations of: beaches, hiking, food, wine, beer, live music... (I know...so does everyone!). The only thing we really don't like: big New Yrs crowds/typical celebrations.
What do you think? Thanks in advance for your help!
40th birthday on New Year's, 2010...a 4 day weekend trip?
- 1 Holidaying in Astounding Golden Triangle Cities
- 2 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 5 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 6 train tickets for italy
- 7 iPad use on long flights
- 8 Shoe Trouble
- 9 Good article on shoes for travel
- 10 Rose Bowl Parade
- 11 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 12 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 13 Buying SNCF tickets
- 14 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 15 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 16 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 17 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 20 Where to go in August?
- 21 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 22 Enough Connection Time???
- 23 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 24 solo travel ideas
- 25 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour