My husband and I are able to take a last minute trip- next week. We only have 4 or 5 days, but want to make the most of it and are willing to travel pretty much anywhere from NYC. We are looking for easy flight from NYC (preferably nonstop), less than 7 hours travel time total. Not looking for Caribbean vacation this time of year, but possibly London (I know getting back is closer to 8hrs, thats OK), Dublin, or any other suggestions. It is such a wide open request that I am feeling a little daunted with the choices, so looking to some expert travelers...where would you go if you had unexpected time and money?!
7 hours or less fromm NYC
- 1 Vacation Destination
- 2 Sardinia, Italy
- 3 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 train tickets for italy
- 8 iPad use on long flights
- 9 Shoe Trouble
- 10 Good article on shoes for travel
- 11 Rose Bowl Parade
- 12 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 13 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 14 Buying SNCF tickets
- 15 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 16 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 17 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 18 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 19 Home Exchanges
- 20 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 21 Where to go in August?
- 22 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 23 Enough Connection Time???
- 24 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 25 solo travel ideas