I would like to recommend NOT using the super shuttle services, at least not in paris where we used them and were very disappointed.
My wife and I pre-ordered the super shuttle services online. When we landed yesterday in paris, we called them and they said they will dispatch a shuttle right away and it will arrive in 5 minutes. We waited more than 45 minutes (for a drive than took less) during which we called them a few times and they kept on lying to us and saying it is on way and it will arrive in less than 5 minutes, when in fact they were in constant contact with their driver, Mark, and could have told us exactly what is the expected pick up. If we would have known we at least would have had the option to decide whether we want to stay and keep on waiting or leave earlier with another company or service.
Another family with kids that waited with us, finally decided to quit and left after half an hour. .If I had known that this is the type of service that we will receive I would never have booked them from the beginning.
Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 1 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 2 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 3 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 4 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 5 Eurail Pass Help!
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 8 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Vacation Destination
- 13 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 14 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 train tickets for italy
- 17 Shoe Trouble
- 18 Good article on shoes for travel
- 19 Rose Bowl Parade
- 20 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 21 Buying SNCF tickets
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges