a few questions on the article:
"Prices are at their lowest between 18 to 28 days prior to your trip, she says, and is your magic window to book.
Domestic fares are lowest 21 days before departure"
I havent found that to be true. In fact, I saw no difference in prices if I book 3 months ahead, or 1 week.
"Overnight flights can be good bargains"
sounds good. and you dont lose a whole day in flight.
"Buying two one-way tickets from different airlines may be cheaper than a round-trip ticket"
strange, I have never tried it; but will check it out. Anyone done that?
cheap air fare
- 1 iPad use on long flights
- 2 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 6 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA