I am driving from Eugene Or. to San Francisco the first week of November. It is going to be a family trip with 3 generations. We want to drive through the Avenue of the Giants, of course, but really need some ideas on what else we wouldn't want to miss and hotels and food. Have one child (7) and parents and grandparents. Really appreciate all help offered. Concerned about weather and time it will take, any input concerning do's and don'ts helpful too.
Driving trip from Eugene Or. thru redwoods to San Francisco
- 1 iPad use on long flights
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 6 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA